I'm not even gonna pretend to think that I'll actually post regularly, cuz let's face, the whole track record thing just is NOT in my favor. None the less, here's a fresh post for any of you readers that happen to still check out my blog.
Yeah, so quite a bit has happened since my last real post... where to start... let's see, there's marriage, honeymoon, experiencing living together with a wife... I guess that's really it. See that's the unusual thing with life right now, I keep seeing people to catch up with them, and it's like "Hey man, what's new?" and I'm like... "Nothing... really... I guess... I got married! ... that's about it." Other than that life is just sort of rollin' by. I mean are people REALLY interested that Linds and I just got new drapes? or that we've colour coded our DVD library?... (heh, we're not that big of losers, we didn't actually colour code our DVD's... but we want to.... heh, no we don't...), or does the knowledge that we got one of those push lawn mowers actually excite people... I just don't know.
See when I think of the little things, I supposed there's lots... but with so much going on it's hard to sit down and post about those things. Although by "so much going on" I actually mean, "not much is going on, but I'm finding the not much to be rather scintillating and am compelled to continue discovering the depths of doing not much...", so as you can clearly see, I'm quite busy.
Confession for the Day: This post is actually mainly a shout out to my best friend growing up, who is starting a two month job process that will take him to three provinces and one state over the course of two months. Phil's basically living the dream, working with beer... ahh beer... and if he get's drunk at a company function, they'll pay for his cab ride home... or something like that... BOOYA!
No comments:
Post a Comment