So after a month of looking for a new message centre for my site, I've officially given up. I thought I had finally found a good one, only to find out it wasn't a message centre and didn't operate as such. Stinky! So I've removed the link from the sidebar and it likely won't return until there comes along a viable alternative to the flooble one I had been using. Could be worse though... I could fall down the stairs and fracture my legs in ten different area's, I think that would be FAR worse... yeah.
It's been just over a week since I last posted anything which is too bad cuz I was going good for a little bit. But the reason is pretty valid, I've been exhausted these last two weeks since going back to work on a new house. For the first week and a half we did demolition work, tearing down walls, busting through concrete floor, digging up plumbing (without a permit might I add), and other physically exhausting things of this nature. It's SOOOO much fun though, just really tiring. There's nothing like busting down a plastered wall with a sledgehammer, it's so cool. So I've been basically working and sleeping for the last two weeks. Today is nice though cuz my co-workers/bosses decided to take today off. So I'm at home, which is relaxing for the most part.
My web audience has depleted to the point of feverish comedic value! I get about two or three readers a day, and considering there's nothing new here all that often, I can't blame 'em :-) MAD PROPS to the three readers that faithfully come here daily, you guys rock! My girlfriend doesn't even come here much anymore LOL (Which I don't blame her, I just think it's a perfect example of the lack of interest I've induced into my readers). One day I'll regain the momentum I've lost, but for now I'll just bask in low expectations. LOL
On a different note, I love movies. I always have. If I could have a job of choice, I think I would want to write reviews for movies or something like that. I write this as I stare at my growing DVD collection. Buying DVD's is probably one of my weak points as I love movies. I keep myself from buying them often, but every once in about six months or more, I splurge and buy two or three. Lately HMV has this deal of 2 DVD's for $30, with BIG name Movies. So needless to say I picked up a few... "The Sting" - a great older movie with Robert Redford and Paul Newman; "First Knight" - not a great movie but entertaining, even if just to laugh at it; "Enemy at the Gates" - came out a few years ago, pretty good, not great; and "Good Will Hunting" - one of my absolute favorites, incredible movie for a great price so I had to buy it. So yeah.
Final Confession of the Day: I am very, very, very bored right now LOL wish I was hanging out with my Lindsay :-) That's all folks, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment