
You're GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip!! You're
strong, tough, and know how to kick some ass.
Don't forget though, no matter how manly you
think you are, you're still just a doll. God
Bless America.
What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
I was so excited to be a GI JOE "action figure"... not doll, that I had to post it. It's late Sunday night and I'm waiting for some of my Laundry to dry so I can go to bed. The weekend camping came to an ultimate demise on Saturday night when more than half the peeps I was with got depressed with the rain and by a democratic vote decided to tear down and pack up the sites and stuff, and leave on Saturday night. We ended up going to one of the guys' apartments in Peterborough and crashing there last night and then hung out today and left early in the evening to come home.
We got to the site with good time to set up some tents and tarps on Friday night, and everything was going great. Saturday morning was cloudy and gray but still okay, and it wasn't actually until early afternoon that it started to rain. Light at first but as the hours went on, the harder it rained. The tarps the me and two other guys had set up were awesome and kept all of us dry and without worry for a place to get out of the rain. The three sites we had however, slowly began to look less and less like camp sites and more and more like small lakes - but no water under or tarp shelter :-) At least not until 9pm or so as the lakes expanded enough that water had no where else to go. One guys' tent actually had leaked alot of water appearantly and at that point he basically lost all will to camp... it was depressing and it started a snowball effect of people wanting to leave and go somewhere warm and without rain. I on the other hand LOVED IT! It was awesome to watch the rain and hang out under the tarp, to match wits with nature! My tent was more than adequately dry and I knew from the night before would be warm. But anyways, by way of surveying everyones opinion the democracy spoke and we left sometime before midnight on Saturday night to go to Ryan P.'s apartment. We went to a church service the next morning and saw "SHREK 2" in the afternoon... EXCELLENT MOVIE by the way, extremely funny. Then we got home tonight and that's basically it...
My stuff just finished drying and I'm exhausted so you'll have to excuse me but I'm off to bed. Later all.
No comments:
Post a Comment