Friday, June 04, 2004

:-P

Man, I have so many favorite artists again that it's crazy! For the longest time now I haven't really cared much about music except to listen to it on the radio or whatnot. Ever since I started downloading and erasing songs though, I've heard sooooo much good music. It's kinda cool cause it's making want to buy some cd's for the first time in YEARS! Most people I know just would burn the songs they download and be done with it, but like I said earlier I'm not realy down with that. But here's a list of Artist's whose cd's I've wanted since downloading: Usher, Audioslave, John Mayer, even some of the old Guns N'Roses stuff... and despite eveyone making fun of the guy, Justin Timberlake has awesome music. But basically Audioslave is my new favorite band (other than U2 cuz they'll be the best for like ever). I keep sampling their different tracks and I've only disliked two or three of all the ones I've heard now. As soon as I have some bling I'm gonna go pick up the latest Audioslave CD. I heard this AWESOME cover they did of Seven Nation Army, so cool.

So I purchased some rollerblades on Sunday and they're really cool, but the more I've been using them, the more I realize that my feet are messed up. I kinda knew this before with Ice Skates, but this is worse in the rollerblades. You see, my feet like to bend out at the sides when in the blades making the wheels touch the ground at and angle like this: / \ (one of these representing the left blade and the other the right. This make blading difficult, but I CAN straighten the blades by physically forcing my feet to lift up at the arch. This sucks though cause then all my weight is being put on the outside part of my feet and it gets sooooo sore in no time. In skates all I usually have to do is really tighten the skate at my ankle and above, but that doesn't help with the blades, it actually makes it hurt worse. So I mentioned this to my buddy who works at SportChek and he said I should get some inserts called "SUPER FEET"! I was like... is that really what they're called??? And he was like, "yup". So I went to get some last night but they were all sold out except for one that was a size seven insert... but it looks like it'll work cuz it pushes the arch up naturally which I think should do the trick.

Confession of this Dangerous Mind: *NOTE - I would never do this ever, I just thought it was funny to have thought it and figured I'd share* I've been having these crazy thoughts about buying a one-way airplane ticket to some place far away and escaping all the pressures here... of course doing that would create the whole new pressure to succeed so that you don't end up a male prostitute in a foreign country, cuz that would stink. :-)lol I crack myself up sometimes. Anyways, keep it real ya'll, lates.

No comments: