My goodness, what a great day! Today was a "Brothers hangout" day where my bro and I went down to Buffalo and caught a Bills game (NFL game). The game was awesome, and the crowds there are uncomparable to any Sports games you'd go to in Toronto. The fans are absolutely rabid! It's awesome to be surrounded by fans who are totally into the sport and the team. It was frickin' cold, but my bro and I survived. The Bills stadium is an open air stadium, so yeah... cold. We made good time there and back as well, with only one holdup at the border on the way there cuz there were alot of Americans heading back to the States from Canada. I had to get something for Lindsay at the game as well cuz she was so awesome for not getting too bummed out that she wasn't coming, so I searched all over the stadium for a good gift shop and found one that had the kind of baseball type hats that she likes to wear, in a colour that I thought would look great on her. So I grabbed her one :-) My bro and I had dinner back in Mississauga at Alice Fazooli's and I invited Lindsay to join us. It was a late supper though, like 10:00pm, so I wasn't planning on getting anything more than a salad or soup (Same with Lindsay), and my bro just ordered a cheap pasta; then the owner comes up to us and is like "Hey guys, could I interest you in maybe changing your orders? I've got this huge slab of Prime Rib in the back that's leftover from a party that was just in here." He really hyped it up... so I says to him, "Maybe... you wanna make us a deal?"... To which he went on to give us the deal of a lifetime!!! He gave us salad to start, and these huge slabs of Prime Rib that should have cost $30 each, with a side of potatoes that were good too, ALL FOR THE PRICE OF THE ORIGINAL MEALS WE ORDERED! We were all like... yeah. sign us up. :-) It was awesome Prime Rib and the bill came to only $47.00 for the three of us... incredible. I gave Lindsay her hat and she loved it, and yeah, that was that... now I'm here about to head off to bed. It's been a good day I should say. SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS: to my bro for buying these great tickets to the game, it was awesome, Thanks!
Final Confession of the Day: I really live a blessed life I come to realize sometimes, I have the best Girlfriend in the world, and a great family who love each other, and great friends. It's goodtimes :-)
Oh by the way, the OFFICIAL HEAD COUNT is now: 55 times of head bumping action. Man that's depressing... Peace out homies!
No comments:
Post a Comment