Tuesday, December 02, 2003

This ones for you Babe :-)

So yeah, long time no blog. Honestly, I have no time to sit down and write anything; when I do, I don't feel like sitting in front of the 'puter and thinking of stuff. It's sad cause I loved writing here, I just need a few more hours in each day :-) That'd be awesome to have 28 hour days! Of course I bet we'd all just end up working longer hours... man, you can't win... Anyways, my loving Girlfriend told me that everyday she comes by and wishes there were something to read, and who am I to make the girl I love sad in any way, so I'm writing stuff!

I guess quite a bit has happened since the last time I wrote which was a week and a couple days ago. I was sick most of last week with a nasty cold that had me stay home in bed, AND I MEAN IN BED, all day... THE ENTIRE DAY!!! I've never been sick enough that it kept me in bed, I'd usually get up and watch movies or TV or something... although I did grab my brothers laptop and play this game, "THE SIMS" for a bit. Work is cool this last while with the Attic turning into a room and building stairs up to it. It's looking so cool, I hope to post some pictures soon of the progress.

This last weekend was crazy, Lindsay and I shopped for Christmas gifts ALL Weekend. We went downtown Toronto on Saturday to Eatons Centre and some shops along Queen Street that we like. Sunday we had Church in the morning and shopped the afternoon away at Square One. The Wal-Mart toy section was a Madhouse!!! I've never seen Parents act like that except in Movies!!! They were pushing and grabbing at toys, I swear someone could get knifed just for taking the last of a toy in stock. But Lins and I got a fair amount of shopping done, so that's good.

THE COUNT AS OF TODAY: An even 50 times in the last 9 days baby! I swear, before I know it I'm gonna be forgetting how to chew my food or something crazy like that... it's sad, but I'm totally down to like twice a day bumping...

FINAL CONFESSION OF THE DAY: Contact-C is the greatest cold and flu drug on the Market... One of those puppies clears you up like you wouldn't believe... I think I'm getting addicted though cause they ran out, and I've tried a new one that sucks asphalt and I'm wishing I had the other ones badly... "Which brings me to my final point, 'Don't do drugs'." ~The Waterboy. Peace out Homies!

No comments: