Well now that I've driven all my daily website visitors from 15/day to like 2/day, I thought I'd start writing again :-) All apologies to the faithful readers, I've honestly been so busy with work and my weekends have been crazy since I last wrote. It's the day before CHRISTMAS THOUGH!!!! YAY!!! I'm excited. I've always loved Christmas time.
It's crazy, for the first time in two weeks I feel like I have so much on my mind to write about. My aunt and uncle are spending Christmas with us, which rocks cuz I love them and I love having family around at this time of year. It's always nice to have a big dinner with lots of family and friends. Lindsay will also be coming over tomorrow morning for the second year in a row of our three Christmas' together. I've been invited over to her place for their present opening in the afternoon... should be a good day. I can't wait till she opens up my gift to her, I think she'll love it. It's not something that she needs terribly, but I think she'd like it anyways. The gift I got my brother is pretty money too.
I bumped into a friend of mine in the mall yesterday who I haven't seen in like two years and who doesn't really make any effort to keep in touch with me, but I've always considered like a brother. He's getting married in the summer and, of course, I wasn't invited. It's just sad to me that people who were my best closest friends in highschool just suddenly pretend like we were never friends and move on like it was just a phase or something. This marks the second of my best friends from highschool who have gotten married and never even asked me to at least come to the ceremony. It kinda pisses me off. But yeah, that's just my rant for the month.
My brother recently went out and got the coolest home theatre set (Big screen TV, 5.1 Surround sound, a 5-disc DVD player, and all the little trimmings) it's pretty impressive. I look forward to watching some of the DVD Christmas gifts that I'm sure family people will be getting this year.
Anyways, I'm sure I'll write some more in the days to come, tell you all what I got and everything, have a Merry Christmas and all that jazz. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment