So if any of you have been reading Lindsay's blog then you've heard of our new fascination with Amazon.ca. It all started with Lindsay finding a few movies she wanted on DVD and telling me all about her "WISHLIST" that you make at the site. It sounded like a fun way to waste an hour or so, searching through DVD's online and adding them to my wishlist. So last week I went to the site and started my wishlist... now here's the problem with these lists... you're adding all these great movies that you've always wanted to this list and guess what... YOU GET TEMPTED TO BUY THEM... that temptation led me to buy a bunch of DVD's last week. I've been wanting "Independence Day" on DVD for some time now but it's always $30.00 or more, so when I saw it for $20, I had to get it. Then you find out that if you get over $39 worth of stuff, you get free shipping... "I'd be Stupid not to!" So I went on to add, "Training Day" (which I haven't seen but have always wanted to, and "Runaway Bride" (a sap one, but I like it). Then I found a few others that I'd wanted for ever and couldn't find, so I pick them up too. Now you have to realize that I won't allow myself to buy another DVD until 2010... :-)
So I'm all excited about these DVD's coming and the first batch was shipped and on it's way when I found out yesterday it was returned to Amazon.ca... ??? I emailed them and they informed me I probably had my address wrong... so I checked... I did have it wrong... ARGH!!! So now I have to wait another week for it to get to me. Anyways, that's all that's exciting right now.
Final Confession: If you all remember awhile ago I blogged about close friends in highschool just kinda ignoring you as life goes on and how one of the best ones hadn't invited me to his wedding... well I got an invitation the other day in the mail and I plan on going... so yeah, just goes to show me to speak before thinking/waiting. Later peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment