Monday, April 19, 2004

ummmm, yeah...

okay okay okay, I know what you're all thinking.... "Holy Crap, if you don't want to post anymore, just put up a final post and be done with it." I know. It's odd though, I just am not as into blogging as I was when I started. Though to be really honest I just don't have anything interesting to say. Things are average these days which is great for the most part, but it produces a "Writer's Block" effect when trying to think of stuff to write about. I am trying to do better though and will make an honest effort to blog at least once a day this week as I have the week off. We just finished a job and are starting on a deck next week. Now this is something I'm very excited to do as appearantly it's quite simple and can produce serious revenue. This is good because I hope that when I'm taking classes at U of T, in the Summers I can build decks for people and make money for other semesters and what not. So yeah, but until then it's a week of absolute nothing to do.

A SIDE NOTE: You may have noticed that my Calvin and hobbes picture that usually appears at the side of my post has disappeared. Now this is actually a funny story. As many of my original readers remember, when I first put up the picture I explained how it's not totally a nice thing for me to do cuz I'm basically just linking up to another persons website. This has a funny effect you see, cuz everytime someone comes to my site, it relays the link from the other site which uses up that persons "Bandwidth". Now without getting all technical, this other person can only allow a certain amount of bandwidth a month to be processed from their site, and by contributing to that usage I fear I am doing something quite inappropriate... *This is a confession of a dangerous mind by the way*... This is the second month in a row that their bandwidth limit has been exceeded and hence their site can not be accessed until the next month, hence the pictures will not be seen until next month. :-) lol I kinda find this hilarious in a "Simpsons" kind of way. Anyways, I'll be debating the issue in my mind in the week to come whether to change it or not... In my defence I can't be the sole reason for this bandwidth excess as no one comes to my site anymore :-) lol Well there's my few homies who are faithful, like Rachel - without you I'd never blog again likely :-) lol - and Lindsay, who gives me the puppy face when I don't blog for a long time.

What else... hmmm... oh yeah... this rocks... are you ready ;-) Lindsay and I are planning on visiting my cousin and his wife and baby girl in July up in Ottawa for a week. I'm so excited, it should be a blast. Now the thing that totally rocks is that my cousin Mark Weisbrod runs a Mazda Dealership up there and I love Mazda's... especially the recently new Mazda RX-8... sweet ride... and my cousin came down the other day and I asked him if he'd driven one yet. He told me he had driven one for a bunch of months before the winter but had to give it back to the lot cuz it wasn't a great winter car... obviously. But after I talked to him about it and let him know how much I'd love to drive one... he emailed the next couple of days later and let me know that he'd licensed one of the lot and will hold on to it until after I visit!!! I GET TO TAKE THIS RIDE OUT FOR A... umm.. ride :-) I'm not expecting much, but the few moments I spend with that car will be time well spent. lol!

Anyways, that's all I have to say for one night... bedtime now... peace out!

No comments: