I've recently downloaded Mozilla Firefox, since the new update for Internet Explorer simply made browsing a real pain in the "literary edit". I avoided Firefox at first because when I access my blog with it, it makes my blog look funky - since it was designed with IE. Anyways, I've bit the bullet as it's a lot nicer to surf with, and I've actually found that it's AWESOME! You can download so many cool add-ons and themes for your browser.
One such add-on is a tool that allows me to post an entry into my blog without having to go through blogger. I simply open the blogging window, type whatever I want, and it publishes it directly to my blog. So this is my test blog to see if it posts and to see how it will look...
One such add-on is a tool that allows me to post an entry into my blog without having to go through blogger. I simply open the blogging window, type whatever I want, and it publishes it directly to my blog. So this is my test blog to see if it posts and to see how it will look...
No comments:
Post a Comment