Friday, November 21, 2003

Can't Sleep...

Man alive!!! I've been lying in bed for a bit and just can't seem to get to sleep. I'm tired as heck, yet I can't drift peacefully into some sleep. SO! I thought I'd let everyone know that, why?, just cuz. Here's a quick update on "THE COUNT": so on Monday I hit my head 15 times; TUESDAY I hit me head 10 times (yay cut by five); WEDNESDAY I hit me head 5 times (another five, but on hit was particularly nasty); and TODAY I hit my head 4 times... this brings the week total to... drum roll please......... 34 TIMES!!! Can you say Brain Damage?

We've gotten alot done at this house, I'll post some photo's soooooon so you can share in the whole thing :-) Tomorrow I'm taking off work to do lots of church stuff that I need to do, I'm also exhausted so it'll be nice to get some better rest. Speaking of rest, I'm dozing off sitting here so I think I'll try the whole sleep thing again... laaaaaaaaaaater!

No comments: