Monday, January 12, 2004

THE BIRTHDAY...

Man, I really wish I did update my site more with witty and informative rants and such, cuz everytime I come after time passes it's harder to write cuz so much has happened and how do you fit it all in. I'd say I'll write more later, but c'mon, that's not gonna fool you my faithful readers. TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY... and it was nice. I haven't been a big birthday fan since I was first in highschool. I went from Erin Mills Senior Public to Erindale and all my closest friends went to John Fraser or Cawthra, so I was screwed for friends and I had a low self-image so I couldn't make new friends easily. That set up my last birthday party that I threw for myself, cuz no one came except one person... so that sucked and I was done. My parents stopped really getting into my Birthdays as well as Christmas always bankrupted them and so they'd always wait till February to do anything for me. I've had awesome friends who have done awesome things for my birthday since to try and renew my birthday spirit (a few surprise parties) and each time has helped me feel better about the whole thing, but Lindsay has really been able to give me something to look forward to as she always puts enough excitement into my birthday for the both of us :-) So I thank her. Also for the first time in like 10 years my parents actually celebrated my birthday near my birthday as we went out last night for dinner (Thanks to my Brother, who is awesome, for that one). So all in all t'was good :-)

There's so much to write about Christmas and events of the past two weeks though and it's late, I'm soooo sorry to my readers, but you'll have to take a few days rain cheque on more updating as I totally need to go to sleep. It'll be worth the wait though, trust me :-)LOL! The attic conversion job finishes up this week by Thursday so I plan on updating TONNES then and putting some more pictures up... so stay tuned and keep it real, Peace out homies!

No comments: