Monday, January 08, 2007

It's a"live"...

So on the weekend I surveyed different wiring routes to get from our study on the top floor to the "Man Cave" in the basement, and found that each one would be a lot of work. Not impossible, but messy and would require holes in walls that would have to be patched later and repainted... stuff that I'm not exactly ready to do. What I did do though was to take the modem itself and bring it downstairs and hook it up to see if the Highspeed light would work or not. IT DOES!!! Now how well it works is another question. I had a few drop outs while playing some friendly games of Tony Hawk Project 8. I wouldn't say a lot of drop outs, but more than none obviously. So I'm thinking of moving the modem downstairs with the wireless hub and just having internet on the laptop instead of the computer in the Study... I dunno... or I could run a wire... gosh, tough decision.

Anyways, my gamertag is RealPoppinFresh. I was really disappointed to not get POPPIN FRESH, which was me and my brother's ID on the Playstation 2 online system. I tried alot of variations and ended with RealPoppinFresh, cuz let's face it, we were the original Poppin Fresh and should retain the rights to such an awesome name. "Yeah, I know. I'm a total geek, but I embrace my geekdom without regret." So if anyone is lookin' for me, I will likely pop online every once and awhile during the week. If you have LIVE and a gamertag, leave it in my comment section so I can look you up as well.

A'ight, back to work :-)

No comments: