Wednesday, April 21, 2004

GO LEAFS GO!

That was an awesome game last night! I love watching the Leafs win! Lindsay and I caught the last period on tv, it was good times! It was hilarious to watch the news after the game, cuz they kept going to a live feed of downtown Toronto and it was nuts! The streets were jammed with people and cars kept honking their horns as T.O. celebrated the victory. Crazy, but fun.

As you'll notice I found a replacement Calvin and Hobbes picture... it's just not the same... I miss the other one, but what can I do. This one will do for now, I think I'd like it just as much if it was in colour like the last one. I feel like somethings missing without the colour, but ah well.

Confession of the day: Lindsay and I are going to be in the Guiness book of world records... how you ask? :-) Good question, allow me to explain. We rent our fair share of movies, and we always go to the blockbuster. Now Lindsay and I are friendly people and whenever we would go there we'd always strike up friendly conversations with the people that work there. Whenever we go there now, the people are so friendly it's like we've known some of them for a long time. THAT'S WHEN IT STARTED TO HAPPEN! First one guy started giving us free rentals, then another guy... at this point we were like, this is cool, we're getting free rentals... and now another guy has started giving us free rentals! WE HAVEN'T HAD TO PAY FOR A RENTED MOVIE IN OVER A MONTH! well maybe one here or there... but that doesn't sound as cool... SO I REPEAT, WE HAVEN'T HAD TO PAY FOR A MOVIE IN OVER A MONTH! Pretty crazy eh. I almost feel bad not paying though, and the funniest thing is that whenever I go to Swiss Chalet lately I get this dinner and a movie deal. They give you a Rent one - Get one Free coupon for blockbuster. Now they expire in May and I haven't been able to use a single one cuz we keep getting the rentals free anyways! Not that I'm complaining, I just think it's pretty funny.

Anyways... CSI the original series rocks, and the Raptors suck... that's all for now. Peace out.

No comments: