Thursday, April 22, 2004

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Who else among me HATES spammers with a burning passion. They infect all your email accounts in time and theres nothing we can do about it other than get new email addresses or put up spam filters (which don't always work). I've been lucky that my main email address hasn't been too badly hit and is still bearable. My two other addresses however have been brutalized by spam... hotmail is the worst... I despise hotmail and how they run their stuff there now. They used to be the best email, THE BEST! but in the past three years they've allowed hundreds of spam mail a day, deleted EVERY SINGLE EMAIL that was ever sent by me or received by me that I had stored away for memory's sake, and have just done a generally lousy job of satisfying their users. Anyways, this isn't a new problem, so you're probably wondering why I'm suddenly blogging about it now? Well it was just a random thought actually on my way to telling everyone that I have a new email address :-) When I went to sign in to Blogger to post this, it asked me if I wanted to sign up for Googles new email. It's pretty nice, I don't know how much I'll use it, but I'm one of the first to sign up for it.

I love Honey Nut Cheerio's, they rock the house. I've been getting box after box these last couple of months. They remind me of my childhood and they taste good. Plus each box comes with a computer game! Although, I've only played one of them once and the others just collect dust...

Sympatico is sending us a new modem, a 3 megabyte modem! They updated their speed a few months ago but never gave us the modem to handle the new speed, so we've been chuggin' away with our 1 megabyte modem (which really doesn't chug, just in comparison to 3 megabytes it's 1/3 the speed)... :-) So that should be cool...

Hmmm, what else... oh yeah, The RJ gave me some links to Calvin and Hobbes websites that I'm about to go check out and see if I can find some replacement picutres... THANKS RJ! Oh yeah, I heard this Outkast song the other day and it makes me laugh :-) The chorus is "Roses always smell like poo poo poo" LOL I love it, the song is about people who are stuck up, it's so funny. A'ight, that's all I can think of for now, keep it real y'all!

No comments: