Monday, April 19, 2004

A sad day in blog land...

YES! I'm posting again already, that's gotta be a record for lately. But alas the post cannot be all sunshine and lollipops as I've discovered the reason for the recent disappearance of my Calvin and Hobbes pictures that were a staple of this site... the guy simply has taken his webpage off the internet... I searched last night to find some picture replacements but no one has the same gallery that this guy had... it sucks... I have to now begin the tedious process of finding another suitable picture for my posts and something at the bottom. Could be worse... I could have drank water from a foreign country and have explosive diarhea right now... yeah... that would be worse.

On a brighter note, I contacted a few friends recently that I haven't seen in awhile and got a few responses out of it, GOOD TIMES! I'll be adding their blogs to my readers list shortly.

ummmmmmmmm, the Leafs lost a heartbreaker last night... It's unfortunate cuz they goal that Ottawa scored to tie it up should have been an easy stop for Belfour (who was just absolutely SICK last night in goal, the guy stopped some shots that were just inhuman to stop) but on this shot Belfour just didn't stick his leg out far enough and so it was tied. More offence from the leafs is gonna be needed tomorrow night for sure. Belfour can't do it all on his own... well it seems like he can, but he shouldn't have to.

A'ight y'all, peace out!

No comments: