So last night I'm bored and I can't sleep. So I'm surfing the internet for funny stuff and I suddenly remember this old site my brother showed me a couple of years ago, and it was great but it shut down a month after I discovered it. So I thought to myself last night... "I wonder if they ever put it back up?" I typed in the name on google and BAM! It's back up baby! Have you ever heard of the brand name "FANTA" for pop? It's big in the States. Well this website is supposed to be an advertising page for Fanta. And the reason it's so funny is cuz they have ten really short movie clips from Pakistani movies and you can provide the closed captioning for the scenes! Check out the ones I made last night and get an idea of what it's like.
http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=9732E373-CBCE-4CA3-83B0-EC1D576C67AC
http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=27EADDE6-2F6D-45BE-8195-543C207C0054
http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=8EB73846-4282-48D9-A17A-E5C913B6457A
http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=519CA6CC-112E-45EE-9CC4-95FDCE6D5B36
If you make any, send me the link in the comments so I can share in your sense of humour :-)
Well, this weekend is upon us and I'm off with my church for our Church Retreat, should be good times. So no more post till next week... hmmm, next week, I'll be starting the deck job. Which means there may be lack in posting again... I promise to TRY and post once every two days at least. It's all about momentum with these things. Anyways, peace out homies, catch ya all later.
No comments:
Post a Comment