Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Can't wait...

So it's 11pm and it's so totally my bedtime. It takes me back to the Highschool days, it's soooo nuts! I wake up at 7am to be out of the house for 7:30am and should be in bed around 11pm, this is so highschool all over again except for Three Main Things:

1) I'm doing something that is fun, and will apply to my life in the future when I have a house of my own.
2) I'm not sleeping in missing classes, only to not pay attention to the classes that I did go to. I actually look forward to work and make it on time (no choice really).
3)Most importantly I didn't get paid to go to school

So it really isn't at all like school... ah well.

The Matrix Revolutions came out in Theatres today worldwide, they expect to make over $200 million dollars in the next four days or something like that; furthermore, I fully expect to contribute my $12 dollars or whatever expensive price movies are now-a-days. I SWEAR EVERYTIME I GO TO SEE A MOVIE THE TICKET PRICES HAVE RAISED ANOTHER DOLLAR!!! It's insane and my response to such criminal extortion is... um... to... *ahem*... keep... paying... I suppose... ah frick.

Final Confession of the Day: I'm trying my hardest to keep putting up at least one post a day, but it's tough, so bear with me. I should be in bed right now, but I wanted to put something up. OH YEAH, one more thing! (Please note that the following is meant to be bits of truth mingled with humor, the subject matter is intended for mature audiences only). So that British lady that I helped finish off her Kitchen last week... she's satan... no seriously! (well maybe not that serious) She showed this crazy obsessive compulsive behaviour today. She's been complaining about the smallest pettiest things like dirt behind her fridge and barely visible blemishes. She's normally soooo nice and then today it was like... "Woah, you're the client from hell". So there's a life lesson for ya all, just cause some lady may be old and appear sweet, beware her wrath; for there's no greater evil then an old lady with years of experience knowing when to be all bark and when to actually bite! They're a tricky sort, and we can only aspire to one day be as sneaky as they can be. Goodnight, and goodbye.

No comments: