Saturday, November 08, 2003

It's Saturday!

I am really enjoying my Saturdays these last two weeks. Since Lindsay and I are leading a Junior High Sunday school program now, we don't have worship practices on Saturday mornings which means we get to SLEEP IN!!! It makes the day seem longer at the same time which is great!

So what's on the agenda for today, let's see. A bunch of friends and myself are thinking of going to see The Matrix this afternoon, but it's still not a for sure thing. Then after that is the Young Adults event, we're doing a progressive dinner!(which means we go to four different houses and have a different part of a meal at each house i.e. soup/salad at one house, main course at another). Then tonight I'm also TOTALLY pumped for the Lunar eclipse happening supposedly around 8pm EDT. It's great cuz this is the one eclipse that you can actually stare at and not worry about burning the retina's in your eyes causing premature blindness! I mean holy crap, does anyone else remember like 8 or 9 years ago when the Solar eclipse happened during school and you were detained in your classrooms. You had to beg to go to the bathroom, and even when they let you they were like "DON'T LOOK AT THE SUN, IF YOU DO YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND WE, the teachers, WILL IN FACT KILL YOU CUZ YOU ARE SO STUPID". Does anyone else remember when that eclipse happened? Anyways, I ended up taking a quick glimpse at the Solar Eclipse, LOL, man. Maybe I'll live to regret it (I was a pretty dumb kid by the way), I'm putting my money on laser eye surgery in like 20 years though, so I'm not too worried... (famous last words, dun dun dun).

Final Confession of the Day: I was planning on giving away my coffee beans yesterday cuz I don't want coffee to give me grief with these panic attacks, but I changed my mind... I'll simply only have a little coffee when I make any. I know what you're thinking... "Dude, you're an idiot", and yes, that may very well be, but I'm an idiot who accepts his possible consequences, so I don't mind too much. That's all for now! Adios everyone!

No comments: