Man, it's so tough trying to find time to do anything these days. I'm so thankful to have this new job, yet the only thing that's tough is it leaves me with no time to do much of anything (let alone post blogs to let everyone into my extremely meaningful existence... heh heh heh. The weekend was pretty crazy as well! The Young Adults at my Church had a Halloween party which was awesome! Saturday was spent putting things together with Lindsay and running around, it paid off getting it done right away though cuz Lindsay and I were left with a ton of time to slack off like you wouldn't believe! It felt weird, like "There's gotta be something we need to do", but there wasn't. We did Pumpkin Carving at the party, which is my favorite component of the Halloween Party. Dan, Erin and I worked on one as a team and ours won (which considering we took three times as long to do ours as opposed to everyone else, if we hadn't won it just would have been a big waste of time). We did a "Batman" pumpkin, it was good. I'll see if I can get a picture of it soon to post up. We watched Jeepers Creepers, which wasn't really all that freaky the second time through, but meh, whatev. What else... Sunday was crazy too with Lindsay's Grandpa having a birthday party. It was fun, I had to take off before dinner to drive my Dad to the airport, but I got back in like an hour and they actually saved some of the Roast Beef dinner for me which was awesome!
So that was the weekend! My Dad went out to Las Vegas yesterday for business and being the good son I am, I drove him out to the airport. This is me and my dad's favorite trip of the year... him cause he gets to go out to Las Vegas for a week, and me cuz I get THE VAN!!! yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about. My own ride for a whole week (pretty sad eh?) :-) I'll get my own ride someday, when my cashflow is greater then the cost of Freaking insurance.
Last but not least, I started work at a new house today. We're working on a bathroom, bedroom, and some side-panelling on the outside of the house. Guess what my job was today??? I (the new unexperienced guy) got to work outside in the cold rain removing the previous existing side-panelling off the house :-) lol YES! gotta love being the Newbie! I don't mind though cause it's still a good job, and I got it all off before the day was done, though some parts were a serious pain in the... well, as you can guess it wasn't the funnest job. But I always just think of Calvin's dad from the "Calvin and Hobbes" comics, and in his famous words, "It builds character".
Final Confession of the Day: AH CRAPOLA! I had a great confession planned out and then I went back to write about the new job and I completely forgot! SOME AH NA BISH! ah well, no use crying over spilled milk. If I remember it, I'm sure you'll find out soon! Hope to post again tomorrow, until then, um... bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment