Well today has been a mix of bad and good. The Good is that my boss went up to his cottage today to finish some renovations on it, and thus gave me the day off as well. Now this is great cause I've been getting sooo tired this week and this gives a great break; one downside is it means $70 less this week, but I'm cool with that. I got up at 7:20 and drove my brother to the Go station cuz he's an awesome brother and deserves at least that from me, and then I brought some coffee beans, that have been sitting needing to get ground since the summertime, to Starbucks and got one my old peeps to grind them for me. So I'm like yes, this morning is gonna rock! I'll make some coffee, have a bagel and cream cheese, read the paper, and just plain relax. Now here's where the bad comes in. Last month I suffered an Anxiety Attack that was brought on by too much caffeine (a large cup of coffee I had at Starbucks while meeting with my Pastor). It was a horrible experience that appearantly can be brought on even if you don't stress about stuff, it just kinda happens. My doctor told me that it's likely I won't suffer from them much as he believes it was sparked by too much caffeine. Well this morning after a month of not feeling any signs of another attack and having started dinking coffee again, I felt it'd be okay to have two cups of coffee. After about an hour of finishing my second cup, the signs came crashing down and I began to have an attack. It's the suckiest feeling in the world. I followed the advice of my doctor and grabbed a paper lunchbag and breathed into it. Now I know how absolutely cliche that sounds, like an old wives tale, but it actually got me through the rough patches. I'm feeling okay now, but the attack kinda wrecked my morning, and now I have a toothache.
So that's my complaining for the day :-) The good thing is I have some time to post and relax still.
Wanna know something funny though, I'm actually getting pretty restless not working... go figure!
I think that's all, can't think of anything hilarious to write about. If I happen to think of something I'll come back to bring smiles and joy to brighten up your day; until then though, I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment