Friday, October 17, 2003

Hey to whoever has come back to this site again. I took sime time during my lunch to add a few things to the page. You'll notice these awesome SpaceMan Spiff logo's beside my postings and the animated cartoon at the bottom of the page. I thought they added some humour, and I love Calvin and Hobbes (who couldn't?!). Enjoy them while they're here cause I'm not sure if what I did is totally legal or anything and I may have to take them off the site sometime in the future. You see because I don't have anywhere to upload my files to and from, I kinda just took them right off of someone elses website. So if anyone knows if that's allowed or what not, please let me know ASAP so that I don't get ripped into by some Webpage operator. So that's it! Not much to else to write, feel free to make use of the new messaging service at the right of the screen, and if you'd like me to put a link up to any sites you may have, let me know!
Peace out Homies.

No comments: