So this evening turned out to be a very pleasant one! I had a meeting with someone from my church to discuss the Junior High Youth Group, and before we even got into the discussion, HE OFFERED ME A JOB!!! He runs a Home Renovations and Construction business and he's looking for some help, so he offered me the job! I start Monday morning. It's so surreal though cause I was getting really discouraged about the whole thing and then BAM! I have a job. It's great! It's like what Jon Biggs, an old friend of mine, used to say: "It's not WHAT you know, but WHO ya know." So I'll be doing dry-walling, tiling, and other such activities! It's gonna be a ton of fun I think! So that's awesome!
Now to add great to good! I was watching Survivor tonight, cause Survivor rocks! And I was getting pissed off cause people in the Drake tribe were trying to vote off Rupert, who is basically the only reason worth watching this season for! This guy deserves the Million already, no one else does, plain and simple. And it seem liked he was gone, when BAM! one of the main "Anti-Rupert" persons was voted off instead! Which was great cause I don't know if I'd have finished off the season if he had been voted off this early.
AND NOW THE BEST! my girlfriend Lindsay got 97% on her Finance Mid-term!!!! I'm so proud of her. So we celebrated by splurging and getting some Swiss Chalet (I know what you're thinking.. Swiss Chalet, big whoop; But when you "Dirt Po" like we is, The Chalet is like an evening at the Royal York Hotel!) and then we just relaxed.
So all in all a successful day! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment