Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The Spanish Inquisition!

That has to be my all time favorite Monty Python skit! "Do you submit?!", "Hm! She is made of harder stuff! Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!" LOL, I love that stuff!

The thing is though, I have this membership to the IFF gym at the AMC Theatre complex down by Winston Churchill and the QEW; furthermore, I've been telling myself for a month now to go and start working out again cause let's face it, I'm getting out of shape and need to jog off a couple pounds. But you see the only time I really have for doing this is at Six o' clock in the morning cause I don't have a car and it's the only good time to take my dad's car before he goes off to work. My brother and I were faithful for a while going in the morning, but that ended and we haven't been able to push ourselves enough to get back out there. So many times I'll wake up to my alarm at Six in the morning and just lie there trying to force my tired body out of my warm, comfy bed. If I could just get out of the bed, I'd be good to go, BUT I CAN'T! My bed wins everytime. I'm getting more determined though these days. If it hadn't been for a couple of late nights this past week, I feel I could have done it. I'm pumping myself up in hopes that tomorrow morning will break a cycle of lethargic losing to my warm comfy bed.

Well, my lunch is done now, and I am in the midst of loads of Church/Youth work, so I gotta jet. Adios!

No comments: