Yo Yo Yo... yo-yo. :-) So why am I sitting here doing one of these you may ask... good question. Mainly cause I was reading one my girlfriend has and it looks like a cool way to relieve stress and also keep in touch with the peeps :-) I really don't know how much I have to say, but it strikes me as it would be important if I did have something to say, and so why not say it.... GOOD TIMES! I would love to be poetic and dark like so many people are who have these things, but I'm not, so you'll likely never want to commit suicide after reading my entries, and maybe you'll get a laugh or two. So I think this'll be it for my first post, not that this is much, but I figure it gives me somewhere to build from, you know, like it can only get better right? :-) I'll leave you with an attempt at poetry from this vacuous mind of mine:
The fruit flies, the fruit flies,
They make me want to cry.
Those fruit flies, darn fruit flies,
To kill them I do try!
Curse the fruit flies, evil fruit flies,
WHY WON'T THEY GO AWAY?!
MAN ALIVE! these fruit flies, making me go absolutly insane that I just wanna... fruit flies,
... you know, I think it could be cause we have fruit out in my house that no one EVER covers or really eats for that matter and instead of putting it away people just let it sit there and decompose while it gives birth to those little annoying menaces that no matter how hard you try to kill them they're just so tiny and hard to catch and cause the fruit is left out it doesn't help... eh?
who knows :-)
Thank you, thank you all. That was a little bit of an ABAB style of poetry that simply slipped into a lovely prose. Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment