Friday, October 31, 2003

WOWIE ZOWIE

It's been a whole freakin' work week since I posted last, and I apologize to all those who faithfully come to my blog daily thinkin' "What a reject for not posting" but still come back! Here's a little something to tide you over till I get a chance to write later.... BUSIEST WEEK OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! practically. I've had no time to do anything this week, which is an insane feeling when I'm so used to getting so much done during my days with time extra to be lazy! So I've finished my first week in the Home Renovations business! We finished up the British Ladies Kitchen today (WOO HOO!) and I got paid already(WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) I wish I could relax now, but I've got work now to do for church tonight and tomorrow. But it's all good! It's awesome to see that THE R.J. has started a blog and reads my site! I shall be adding his link shortly for all those interested. I gotta get ready for a Halloween Party now so I gotta jet! COME BACK SOOOOOON! Till then, adios!

No comments: